Your bathroom might not be the social centre of your house but its fair to say it works just as hard for you. Perhaps the sink and vanity surface have absorbed a bit too much toothpaste than you’d like. Maybe you’ve been thinking about a new colour scheme for the walls and the vanities and shelving won’t match. Perhaps you want to add some WOW to your bathroom with some ROXX for the walls or the floor.
A bathroom cabinet makeover can be as impressive as you’d like to make it – while saving heaps compared to a complete replacement.
Give your bathroom new life and enjoy it for years to come by using your existing vanities and structure to add beauty to an already functional room. We professionally and economically make over your bathroom vanities quickly and without the disruption or bother of a replacement. Your bathroom is refreshed with the same finishes used on new vanities, just at substantially less cost!
Our 5-step process begins with a visit to your home to meet with you.
- We look at and measure your existing bathroom, discuss the available options, and find out how to you would like to revamp your bathroom. This first step is completed by our preparing and sending you a quote. We make sure that we estimate the cost of each element separately, which is helpful should you want to complete your bathroom makeover in phases.
- Upon your acceptance of the quote we move to our second step which is to discuss the timing of your bathroom makeover and schedule the work. Payment of the deposit is required at this point.
- Our third step is to removing as much of your vanities as we can to work on at our shop.
- The forth step is where the bulk of the renovation occurs and is comprised of several activities that we usually do at the same time:
- Our fifth and final step is to install your amazing-looking bathroom, including cabinet hardware. Payment of the balance outstanding is due within one week of the installation.
(i) Make any alterations, as required and approved
(ii) Prepare and lacquer the removed components of your bathroom at our shop,
(iii) Prepare and lacquer any bathroom components on-site that could not be removed.
If selected, new handles are ordered at this time.