A pleasant office or shop environment offers a warm greeting for visitors, clients and employees while making all feel welcome and appreciated. The same makeover components and techniques that are popularly used for kitchen makeovers can be used to makeover your shop or office – at a fraction of the price of replacing fittings.
How many times have you thought about getting the scuff marks, the scratches, the peeling paint or even the colour changed on your fittings? Replacing your shop and office fittings can seem daunting and disruptive.
Want to reduce your stress and save thousands? Want almost infinite choice in colours and an incredible range of finishes? Perhaps you want to add some WOW to your office or entryway surfaces with some ROXX or GlassArt? Let us show you how simple, quick and economical it can be with a shop or office makeover! Call us for a free no-obligation quote
Give your shop and office new life by rejuvenating your existing structures. We professionally and economically make over your fittings quickly and without the disruption or bother of a replacement. Your shop and office fittings are refreshed with the same finishes used on new fittings, just at substantially less cost!
Our 5-step process begins with a visit to meet with you.
- We look at and measure your existing shop and office fittings, discuss the available options, and find out how to you would like to revamp what’s there. This first step is completed by our preparing and sending you a quote. We make sure that we estimate the cost of each element separately, which is helpful should you want to complete your office and shop makeover in phases.
- Upon your acceptance of the quote we move to our second step which is to discuss the timing of your makeover and schedule the work. Payment of the deposit is required at this point.
- Our third step is to removing as many of your fittings as we can to work on at our shop.
- The forth step is where the bulk of the renovation occurs and is comprised of several activities that we usually do at the same time:
- Our fifth and final step is to install your amazing-looking fittings, including existing or new hardware. Payment of the balance outstanding is due within one week of the installation.
(i) Make any alterations, as required and approved
(ii) Prepare and lacquer the removed components of your fittings at our shop,
(iii) Prepare and lacquer any fittings on-site that could not be removed.
If selected, new handles are ordered at this time.